What We’re Doing in Response to COVID-19
Due to the developing news about the coronavirus, we want to share with you the procedures we have been taking to keep our clients and employees safe and well:
- We will not — under any circumstance — allow any employee who is sick, has any flu-like symptoms, or who has sick family members to come to work.
- We have from this time onwards instructed our staff to always wear a face mask, gloves, and shoe covers during all cleaning activities.
- Our cleaning technicians are washing their hands with soap and water when they arrive for your cleaning and again prior to leaving. As well as consistent use of a disinfectant. They are also opening windows to refreshen the air during their visit.
- Help us by canceling your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is sick, experiencing flu-like symptoms, or has tested positive for the flu or coronavirus in the last 14 days. We will waive all cancellation fees related to you or family members being sick. Also, please inform us if anyone in the household has traveled outside of Switzerland so that we can determine if it is safe to clean your home.
- Please help us practice social distancing by maintaining 1.5 meters of distance from our cleaners. Clients are encouraged to go out for a walk or stay in a different room while our staff cleans the home.
Now more than ever, keeping a clean and sanitized home is safer for you and your loved ones. We will do our part to make that happen!
As always it is a pleasure and a privilege to care for your home, and we thank you for your business with us.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 076 447-83-35.
Thank you for your understanding,
The Tibi Blanco Team